|Material:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel||Production Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106|
chemical storage containers,
chemical safety cabinets
1. Main features
● Double wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
● Over 1.2mm thick, fully welded, construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
● 5cm leak tight sump at the bottom of cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
● Door can be fully opened to 180°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
● Standardized warning label is highly visible and anticorrosive.
● Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 6cm centers.
● Durable and chemical resistant, lead-free powder coat is painted inside and outside cabinets, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity.
● 2inches vents with integral flame arresters in both sides of every cabinet.
● In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel, there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.
|Shelf||Type of door||N.W/ G.W (KGS)|
Contact Person: Ms. Jully