|Material:||Bao Steel||Thickness:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Paint:||Epoxy Paint||Fireproof Standard:||Japan JIS (S 1037-1989)|
fire rated storage cabinets,
locking fireproof file cabinet
ZOYET 2 Hours Fireproof Steel Fireproof File Cabinets 4 Drawer For Important Papers / Medium / Data
1. Why fire resistant filing cabinet is needed
● Normal Paper Burns At 180 Degree Celsius. And Above 180 Degree Celcius Even Without Direct Contact With Fire Flame, Papers Get Carbonized And A Fire May Ensue.
● Magnetic Record Stores Safely Under 52 Degree Celcius Limit, Above Which It Gets Demagnetized And Loses Whatever Inside The Tape. Furthermore, The Equipment Interference And Factors Like Electromagnetic Field Interference, Humidity, Dust, Vibration, Theft May Cause Total Damage Of Magnetic Record.
● Fireproof, high-temperature-proof, theft-proof, humid-proof, dust-proof
● Products are type tested for 7000 gauss anti-magnetic protection
Fire resistant filing cabinet is used for long term storage (10-100 years) of very important papers or medium and data. Paper storage types include primarily important files, agreements, coupons, archived documents, notes, valued calligraphy and paintings, stocks, bonds etc., while medium and data storage types include important magnetic medium and archives such as magnetic disk and tape, micro-disk, recorded data, visual video data and flash disk, VCD/DVD, mobile hard disk etc. to protect stored paper and medium highly sensitive to temperature and humidity change, dust environment from humid and dust intrusion, ensuring your paper and data safety.
● Bank, Security, Insurance, Government, Army, IT, Archiving, R&D, Foreign Enterprise
● Computer, Finance, Archive, Technical and Administration depart in large scale domestic companies
|Model No.||External Dims
H x W x D(mm)
|Drawers||Fire Rating||Packing Dims
H x W x D(mm)
|ZYF0120||864*551*824||2||1 hour fire rating||984*570*870|
|ZYF0220||864*551*824||2||2 hour fire rating||984*570*870|
Contact Person: Lisa Bao