|Color:||Multicolor||Standard:||EPA 40 CFR 264.175|
|Capacity:||Single/ Double||Industry:||Oil, Chemical, Logistic, Warehouse|
drum containment pallet,
spill containment platform
Steel Spill Containment Pallet 2 drum spill pallet
1. Pallet installation and storage
● Necessary to use viable storage pallet to protect underground water, ensuring the hazardous flammable and non-flammable liquid holder leaktight
● Spill containment pallet must be processed with anti-rainwater, put on leveling ground.
● Compliantly to store 2*200 liters drums of total sump volume 400 liters (10%=40 liters, Maximum holder capacity=200 liters, Pallet sump capacity=200 liters)
● Spill pallet close spacing support bars allow for large or small drums up to 2000kg SWL to be placed on the spill bin.
● All models of spill pallet have a spill capacity of at least 110% containment of the largest drum in accordance with Australian Standards, being classified as “portable” units, and have a zinc plated finish.
● Spill pallet are avaible for the storage of 1, 2 or 4 x 205 litre drums
● Spill pallet offers complete protection against damaging and costly chemical spills.
|Allowed load number of 200L drum||1||2||3||4|
100mm height slot for forklift work
3mm thick stee plate.
Hot-dip galvanizing grating is optional
Offer complete protection against damaging and costly chemical spills
Contact Person: Ms. Jully