|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Thickness:||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106||Capacity:||12 GAL|
acid storage containers,
corrosive storage cabinet
ZOYET Safety Acid Corrosive Storage Cabinets 12 Gallon 45litre Corrosive Chemical Storage Cabinets
Explosion proof, fire proof, industrial safe storage, chemicals storage
Industrial safety cabinet is intended to store flammable liquid and some dangerous chemical material and products.
Industrial safety cabinets of different dimensions, which provide safe storage for flammable liquid and chemicals. It features compact size, storing easily flammable liquid and organic solvent, saving much troubles and time spent on the way to retrieve them in dangerous goods room.
Safety Cabinets allow increased access to frequently used liquids, without compromising safety. Portable size keeps work areas flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting. These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined below.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, Self-closing doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions when pushed shut. Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safely every time.
Zoyet corrosive cabinets are designed and built for the safe storage of corrosive chemicals.There are 8 differnt models, 2 door options, opposed side vents.
|Remark (All are availiable with self closing device)|
Features of Indutrial Safety Storage Cabinet
1. Designed to meet American standards of OSHA and NFPA (CODE 30), for regulated storage of corrosive materials.
2. Double-walled steel structure with 1.5” (38mm) insulation for fire resistance.
3. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall.
4. Three-point locking system with two keys for security, available for optional Master Lock to limit access to authorized personnel.
5. Galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 50mm/150mm bottom sump.
6. Two vents with integral flame arrestors
7. Cabinets are epoxy painted for both inner and outer.
8. Grounding connector for antistatic earthing, as per OSHA standard.
Actual picture of Our Cabinet
Contact Person: Ms. Jully