90 GAL Grounding Hazardous Waste Storage Cabinets For Flammable Materials Goods
- Double wall construction with 38mm insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Over 1.0mm thick, fully welded, construction holds squareness for longer life, offering greater protection in a fire.
- 5cm leak tight sump at the bottom of cabinet’s maximally catches incidental drips.
- Door can be fully opened to 180°, easy to operate, three-point latch with a manual lock for better security.
- Standardized warning label is highly visible and anticorrosive.
- Unique spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 6cm centers.
- Durable and chemical resistant, lead-free powder coat is painted inside and outside cabinets, minimizing the effects of corrosion and humidity.
- 2inches vents with integral flame arresters in both sides of every cabinet.
- In terms of OSHA, on outside side panel, there is built-in grounding static connector for easy grounding.
|Remark (All are availiable with self closing device)
Features of Indutrial Safe Storage Cabinet
* ZOYET industrial safety cabinet complies with OSAH 29 CER 1910.106 and NFPA CODE 30, FM standard.
* Complete double layer fire proof sheet steel, 38mm insulation layer is put in between double layer wall space.
* Unique design of flush top reduces dirt collection and makes easy cleaning.
* Sheet steel of thickness over 1.0mm all-welded together making it more durable and robust, with better fire proof capacity
* Professional and standard warning label of high visibility
* Small and even seam provided by excellent door construction assures superior safety.
* Three point inter-active locking system, easy open-close 180 degree cabinet door with double keys
* Spill control sill of 5cm height prevent maximum leak control on accidental spill
* Double vents with flame arrestor set on the cabinet
* Unique spill control and leakage shelves can be easily adjusted between up-down hooking supporter
* Inner welded shelf hangers to offer maximum "no slip" stability. Easy to adjust shelf and lead leaks into sump quickly.
Actual picture of Our Cabinet