|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Thickness:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106||Capacity:||90 GAL|
paint storage lockers,
chemical storage lockers
Laboratory Combustible Safety Storage Cabinets
● Act as safe storage for paints and inks.
● Separate and identify Class III combustibles in high performance paint and ink safety storage cabinets.
● Possess multiple adjustable shelves which accommodate many smaller paint cans, aerosols, and inks that are found in printing, painting, furniture, and automotive operations.
● Are OSHA, NFPA, and NTCF compliant.
● Have double wall construction with 11/2” insulating air space for fire resistance.
● Easily closeable, self-latching doors for maximum fire protection.
● Spill-catching shelves to catch accidental drips and adjust on 21/4” centers.
● Leak-proof 2” sump contains spills.
● Three-point latch with double key set for security.
● Red steel safety cabinets for combustibles.
|Number of the door and type|
|GNA0090||1650*1090*860||190||2/ 100||90/ 340||Double door|
BLUE: Weak acid and corrosive safety storage cabinets
YELLOW: Flammable chemical liquid safety storage cabinets
RED: Combustible liquid safety storage cabinets
Contact Person: Ms. Jully