|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel, 1.2mm||Application:||Chemical Liquid|
|Fire Rating:||90 Minutes||Standard:||FM Standard, OSHA|
chemical storage containers,
chemical safety cabinets
Petrol Storage Cabinets Hazardous Chemical Storage Cabinets Fireproof For Chemical Liquid
Countertop and Hazardous chemical storage cabinets let you customize your work areas and make the most of available space. Whether adding to existing storage space or making chemicals readily available at workstation locations, these smaller-sized cabinets are the solution when space is at a premium.
Golden Knight Hazardous Material Safety Cabinets have the same quality safety features as the cabinets for flammables. All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet. Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions. Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
Additionally, they include polyethylene trays that sit on top of galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump to resist aggressive chemicals. Easily remove the liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks. An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance.
Exclusive to Justrite, each cabinet comes with a "Hazardous - Keep Fire Away" label, as well as a pack of ten application-specific labels to choose from and apply to the cabinet in order to indicate its contents.
Cabinets comply with NFPA 1, NFPA 400 Hazardous Material Code, and the International Fire Code. Cabinets come with a ten-year warranty.
|Item||Flammable chemical liquid safety storage cabinets|
|Weight(kg)||45, 53, 69, 79, 92, 120, 135|
|Capacity (Gallon)||12, 16, 22, 24, 30, 45, 60|
|Levels||1, 2, 3|
|Shelf capacity(kg)||60, 76|
|Model No.||FSM04, FSM12, FSM22, FSM30, FSM45, FSM60, FSM90|
● Provide dependable stroage for your flammable and combustible liquids
and damages to employees workplace.
● Standard 2-door manual close design available in 30, 45and 60 gallon.
● Double wall 18 guage welded steel construction with 1 inch air space.
● Dual 2inch capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust.
● 2 inch high leakproof door sil contains spills.
● Adjustable leveling feet.
● Locking handle with 3-point latch.
● 500 pound capacity galvanized shelves are adjustable on 2 inch centers.
● Construction meets NFPA code 30 and OSHA standard.
● 10.1910.106 for storage of class and liquids.
● FM Approved.
● Tough Powder Coat Finished.
● Includes "Flammable Keep Fire Away" label.
Contact Person: Jully