|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel||Application:||Chemical|
|Fire Rating:||2 Hours||Standard:||FM Standard, OSHA|
chemical storage cupboards,
secure cabinets storage
Hazardous Material Storage Buildings, Chemical Drum Safety Sorage Cabients, Drum Safety Lock
1. Standard features
Friendship Machinery Hazardous Material Storage Buildings are designed for drum storage. Friendship Machinery's quality cannot be beat with standard features such as corrosion-resistant, galvannealed steel construction, tornado and hurricane resistant walls, and interlocking wall panels designed for superior strength and durability.
2. Design Features
● Exterior Walls: 12 or 16 gauge galvannealed steel
● Interior Walls: 20 gauge galvannealed steel (3" air space between walls)
● Sump: 12 gauge steel liquid tight, continuously welded
● Forklift channel: urathane coated 12 gauge galvannealed steel
● NFPA & OSHA Compliant Grounding: Static ground connection inside and out on all x rated models
● Labeling: NFR warning label, Hazard Ratings System, Instructions
● Venting: Natural convection vents
● Explosion Relief Panels: 22 gauge steel opening protected by 9 gauge expanded steel
● Available with 2 or 4 hour fire rating
● Chemical, corrosive, ultraviolet and impact resistant paint
● Removable galvanized steel safety floor planking
● All models are FM approved and are EPA & OSHA compliant. Electrical installed in accordance with the NEC 2014 edition and include UL Classified electrical accessories. Electrical Classification available at an additional charge
3. Safety Floor Planking
Slip resistant planking 13" wide, 12 gauge galvanized steel with raised perforated buttons and debossed holes protruding down. Galvanized steel floor planking above sump area for maximum corrosion resistance. Floor planking designed to sustain a minimum uniformly distributed load of 250 pounds per square foot. Floor planking and supports are removable to facilitate sump cleaning in the event of a spill.
4. Door Style
Door for B200-B400 Provide one (42" wide x 62.5”) and B600-B1200 Provide one (42” wide x 80”) high door to facilitate the unloading and loading of hazardous material within the building. Installed with a UL Classified commercial grade keyed lockset. The door shall serve as personnel entrance and exit.
Door for B1600-B8000 Provide one 60” wide x 80” high double door to facilitate the unloading and loading of hazardous material within the building. Installed with a UL Classified commercial grade keyed lockset. The double door shall have one active leaf to serve as personnel entrance and exit. The active leaf must be equipped with a door closer available on B600-B1200 fire rated models.
5. Explosion Relief Panels
Used in the construction of buildings designed for the storage and dispensing of Class IA and Class IB flammable liquids. Explosion relief panels limit the damage within an enclosed hazardous location. When the panel(s) are subjected to an explosive force, the pressure relieving panel quickly vents the force before it causes major damage. The panels are designed to release at 20 psf.
Contact Person: Jully