Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cold Rolled Steel, 1.2mm||Application:||Chemical Liquid|
|Fire Rating:||90 Minutes||Standard:||FM Standard, OSHA|
Grounding Flammable Cabinets Steel Flammable Safety Cabinets
1. Simple introduction
Avoid the fire and explosion hazards of unprotected flammable liquids and chemicals with convenient Securall Laboratory Cabinets. These cabinets are specifically designed to fit under most counters, allowing more counter-top workspace. Each cabinet is equipped with 18-gauge galvanized steel shelving and painted in two-part urethane. Choose from 24, 36, or 44 gallon capacity, or custom build to suit your needs. Standard models available with Self-Latching Manual Doors or Self-Closing, Self-Latching Sliding Doors. Standard color is YELLOW.
● OSHA - Complies with current OSHA regulations
● NFPA - Designed in accordance with specifications set forth by the National Fire Protection Association
● 420Litre. Storage Capacity
● Self-Close, Self-Latch Sliding Door
● Dimension: 36"H x 35"W x 22"D
● Approx. 370 Lbs. Ship Weight
● No. of Shelves: 3
● Additional shelf: capacity is 500 lbs per shelf, approx shelf dimension is 31H * 16W * 18D, Approx Ship weight is 12-lbs.
● Cabinet Venting: all Friendship Machinery cabinets come standard with 2” Flash Arrestor Vents and bung plug for optional venting. Contact your local authority having jurisdiction for venting regulations in your area