Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Hospital, Lab||Standard:||FM Standard, OSHA|
Lockable Safety Storage Cabinets Corrosive Cabinet|Polyethylene Corrosive Cabinet(22Gal/83L)
Accreditation And Standards:
Golden Knight poly corrosive cabinet, with seamless structure, ensures almost no leakage. It performs excellently in corrosion resistance and secondary leakage prevention and control. The double padlocks design enables double-person lock management, which complies to the standard of EPA264.175 and OSHA 29 CFR1910.1450. There are acidic and corrosive chemical warning labels to give your chemical storage safety management.
Double padlock design to achieve double-person lock management, to provide a higher level of security. (the padlock is not included);
- Special design of acid storage cabinet top, which can be used a worktable;
- Two vents on both sides of the corrosive cabinet, and the lids can be opened for ventilation or discharge of pressured gas;
- Warning labels are stick on the door to remind people to watch out;
- No magnetic door stopper and excellent in corrosion resistance
- Four polyethylene spill trays are included. They are removable to enlarge the inner space.
- The doors of the acid base cabinet are hinged. The two doors can be opened from two sides easily.
Our safety products are widely used in automotive manufacturing, petrochemical, industrial manufacturing, laboratory, food industry, power industry, new energy and other fields.