Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Thickness:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106||Capacity:||45 GAL|
Steel Flame Resistant Cabinet Hazmat Locker For Corrosive Liquid In Chemical
According to international practice, there are four colors of common used materials storage safety cabinet to store various hazardous materials.
Generally, theyellowcabinets are used for storing flammable materials, theredfor combustible materials, thebluefor weak corrosive materials (Strongly corrosive materials can only be stored inPP(polypropylene) material storage cabinet, such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid and other strongly corrosive materials), and the white are used for storing the toxic materials.
The color is for distinguishing different type materials in storage and convenient using. The common effect of the each type safety cabinet is for fire prevention, heat insulation and secure storage.
|Number of the door and type|
|GNA0045||1650*1090*460||138||2/ 100||45/ 170||Double door|
● OSHA standards. Static grounding conduction ports are designed on the cabinet body for convenient connection with static grounding wire.
● Double-layer fire-resistant steel structure, insulation layer is located between two steel plates.
● Storage sink to collect waste liquid.
● Professional and normative warning label.
● Equipped with dual vents.
● Three linkage type door lock, two keys.
● Unique spill-proof type shelf, adjustable height of shelf is 6cm
● More than 50 times of door opening and closing tests will be done for each safety cabinet before delivery from factory
● The locking bar of each safety cabinet is connected by 5cm connecting rod.
● External epoxy paint, waterproof, dustproof, corrosion proof, anti-fire and anti-static.