Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Door Type:||2 / Manual|
|Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106||Capacity:||110 GAL|
Venting Flammable Safety Cabinets , Chemical Storage Containers Double Doors
● Designed to meet American standards of OSHA and NFPA (CODE 30), for regulated storage of flammable, combustible, and hazardous materials
● Double-walled steel structure with 1.5” (38mm) insulation for fire resistance
● Welded 1.2mm thickness steel offers optimum longevity with increased heat resistance
● Threepoint locking system with two keys for security, available for optional Master Lock to limit access to authorized personnel
● 2” (50mm) leakproof sump for spills containment
● Normative safety signage in large red lettering
● Two vents with integral flame arrestors
● Dimension: 1650*1500*860mm
● Weight: 270kg
● Adjustable shelf: 2
● Door type: 2/ manual
● Price: USD570
3. Technical support and customer service
Customer satisfaction is always our first priority. Huanawell's mission is to exceed our client’s expectations in satisfying our customer’s needs.
The requirements for antimagnetic cabinets. The deployment of safety cabinets must satisfy the requirements of antimagnetic cabinets. To be effective. The antimagnetic cabinets must excellent work with antimagnetic , electronic moisture, durable and corrosive resistant.
The antimagnetic cabinets must be have good close system so as to keep the tightness of the cabinet.
The antimagnetic cabinets must be easy to transport, assemble, install, and dismantle.