Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Thickness:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Application:||Laboratory / Industrial||Capacity:||22 GAL|
Fireproof Industrial Safety Cabinets 22 Gallon For Laboratory Flammable Liquid
Keep Flammable Liquids close to the work area in a safe and organized way while limiting employee exposure with Friendship Machinery Safety Storage Cabinets. Cabinets are designed to meet safety requirements for the storage of Flammable Liquids. Choose from a large selection of models from 4 to 90 gallon storage capacity. Smaller compact cabinets are convenient where space is limited.
All cabinets comply with current OSHA regulations and are designed in accordance with the standards of NFPA Code 30. Most models are FM approved.
|Number of the door and type|
|GNA0004||560*430*430||35||1/ 50||4/ 15||Single door|
|GNA0012||890*590*460||56||1/ 50||12/ 45||Single door|
|GNA0022||1650*590*490||85||2/ 50||22/ 83||Single door|
|GNA0030||1120*1090*460||100||1/ 50||30/ 114||Double door|
|GNA0045||1650*1090*460||138||2/ 100||45/ 170||Double door|
|GNA0060||1650*860*860||165||2/ 100||60/ 227||Double door|
|GNA0090||1650*1090*860||190||2/ 100||90/ 340||Double door|
|GNA0110||1650*1500*860||270||2/ 100||110/ 410||Double door|
● Cabinet is constructed of 18-gauge steel, sides, top, bottom, and doors are double-walled with a 1 1/2" air space between walls.
● Both vents, with 2" threaded fittings, have fire baffle and cap.
● Cabinets come in yellow high gloss powder finish with warning labels, grounding attachment, 3-point key lock, and 2" raised, leakproof door sill.
● Each shelf is adjustable and can support 350 pounds.
● Cabinets meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements and are FM approved.
The storage of flammable and combustible liquids in a laboratory, shop or building area must be kept to the minimum needed for research and operations.
When large quantities of flammable liquids are present in a laboratory, they must be stored in a flammable liquid storage cabinet. Flammable liquid storage cabinets are not intended for the storage of highly toxic materials,acids, bases, compressed gases or pyrolytic chemicals.