ZOYET Fireproof Hazmat Storage Cabinets Chemical storage cabinet with ventilation system
Professional storage solutions for various items which need strictly temperature control and highly security protection.
Explosion proof, fire proof, industrial safe storage, chemicals storage
Industrial safety cabinet is intended to store flammable liquid and some dangerous chemical material and products.
Industrial safety cabinets of different dimensions, which provide safe storage for flammable liquid and chemicals. It features compact size, storing easily flammable liquid and organic solvent, saving much troubles and time spent on the way to retrieve them in dangerous goods room.
Safety Cabinets allow increased access to frequently used liquids, without compromising safety. Portable size keeps work areas flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting. These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined below.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, manual-close doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions when pushed shut. Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safely every time.
|H × W × D (mm)
|Nos. of shelves (pcs)
|Shelves capacity (kg)
- The cabinet is made of high quality CRS with long working life and good fire resistance capacity.
- Double locking system (Digital lock+ Key lock) to enhance the management security.
- The cabinet inner is with white PP board and an adjustable air inlet at the side bottom.
- Stepped PP shelves with vent holes.
- Ventilation systems on top of the cabinet.
Safety Cabinet has important functions!
1. to store chemical safely and reduce fire spreading or explosive factors
2. to ensure aid or rescuer time at fire occurrence
3. to make dangerous chemicals more recognizable, stored orderly, and properly-stored(isolation, separated or detached storage)
4. comply with OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 of American Occupational Safety and Health Administration, NFPA CODE30 of American National Fire Protection Association and Hazardous Chemicals Control Ordinance of State Bureau of Safe Production Supervision and Administration, thus to provide safe storage of flammable liquid and chemicals
5. to improve the availability of chemicals in working place