Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Shanghai Bao Steel||Thickness:||1.2mm Cold Rolled Steel|
|Paint:||Epoxy Paint||Color:||Yellow Color|
|Standard:||OSHA 29 CFR1910.106||Capacity:||22 GAL|
flammable storage containers,
fireproof storage cabinets
Zoyet flammable storage cabinets ensure maximum protection for both personnel and products. They are specifically designed in accordance with NFPA, OSHA regulations. Available in a full range of sizes and designs including manual close, self closing doors.
Explosion proof, fire proof, industrial safe storage, chemicals storage
Industrial safety cabinet is intended to store flammable liquid and some dangerous chemical material and products.
Industrial safety cabinets of different dimensions, which provide safe storage for flammable liquid and chemicals. It features compact size, storing easily flammable liquid and organic solvent, saving much troubles and time spent on the way to retrieve them in dangerous goods room.
Safety Cabinets allow increased access to frequently used liquids, without compromising safety. Portable size keeps work areas flexible. Use optional wall hanger assembly for wall mounting. These cabinets have all the great features and benefits of our classic cabinets as outlined below.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing flammable fuels and chemicals in code-compliant safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards. Safety cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38-mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. High-performance, manual-close doors open to a full 180 degrees and close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions when pushed shut. Three-point stainless steel bullet latching system makes it work safely every time.
Dim-light-reflective warning labels are highly visible under fire conditions or during power outages when illuminated with a flashlight.
Galvanized steel shelves direct spills to back and bottom of a leakproof 2” (51-mm) bottom sump. They adjust on 3” (76-mm) centers for versatile storage. Cabinets also feature a leakproof 2” (51-mm) bottom sump, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-leveling screws and trilingual warning label. Durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance.
|Remark (All are availiable with self closing device)|
Features of Indutrial Safe Storage Cabinet
* ZOYET industrial safety cabinet complies with OSAH 29 CER 1910.106 and NFPA CODE 30, FM standard.
* Complete double layer fire proof sheet steel, 38mm insulation layer is put in between double layer wall space.
* Unique design of flush top reduces dirt collection and makes easy cleaning.
* Small and even seam provided by excellent door construction assures superior safety.
* Inner welded shelf hangers to offer maximum "no slip" stability. Easy to adjust shelf and lead leaks into sump quickly.
* Sheet steel of thickness over 1.0mm all-welded together making it more durable and robust, with better fire proof capacity
* Three point inter-active locking system, easy open-close 180 degree cabinet door with double keys
* Spill control sill of 5cm height prevent maximum leak control on accidental spill
* Professional and standard warning label of high visibility
* Double vents with flame arrestor set on the cabinet
* Unique spill control and leakage shelves can be easily adjusted between up-down hooking supporter
Actual picture of Our Cabinet
Safety Cabinet has important functions
1. to store chemical safely and reduce fire spreading or explosive factors
2. to ensure aid or rescuer time at fire occurrence
3. to make dangerous chemicals more recognizable, stored orderly, and properly-stored(isolation, separated or detached storage)
4. comply with OSHA 29 CER 1910.106 of American Occupational Safety and Health Administration, NFPA CODE30 of American National Fire Protection Association and Hazardous Chemicals Control Ordinance of State Bureau of Safe Production Supervision and Administration, thus to provide safe storage of flammable liquid and chemicals
5. to improve the availability of chemicals in working place
Contact Person: Lisa Bao